Australian immigration 485 visa laws are complex and dynamic. With some recent 2013 changes that now base the type and length of 485 visa on study history it is often advised to get qualified help to ensure you meet the visa requirements set by DIBP.
Due to the complexity of the 485 visa rules and regulations it is therefore recommended to consult with a migration agent and/or lawyer who regularly handles 485 visa applicantions and other visa elements. The who can 485 visa migration agents below are compared on key elements individuals should consider.
485 Visa Migration Agent Key Considerations
When comparing migration agents for a 485 visa application or renewal its important to compare key five elements:
- How much will the migration agent charge for the 485 visa application for yourself (and partner if applicable)
- Does your situation have unique characteristics that the 485 visa migration agent may need to cater for?
- What specialised services does the 485 visa migration agent offer and have they done these regularly for other applicants?
- Does the agent have a strong reputation in Australia and do they advertise their track record for 485 visa applicants?
- Does the 485 visa migration agent have more than one staff member that can help you during the process?
The authors of 485 visa insurance have consulted with experts in the migration agent area to create the comparison chart below using the agent’s websites. It therefore cannot guarantee the accuracy of all elements as agents may have incorrect data on their sites or may have changed it since the table was updated in December 2013. We always welcome feedback or suggestions to the table to ensure its as useful and accurate as possible!